brings precision tuning and metronome capabilities together in our CM40 Chromatic Tuner/Metronome. Its compact, easy-to-use design makes tuning guitars, basses, stringed, woodwind or brass instruments easier than ever.
Precise and accurate tuning
As a chromatic tuner, the CM40 offers a variety of impressive features, including two modes of tuning: Tone (manual) and Tuner (automatic). When using Tuner mode, the tuner automatically recognizes the note you’re playing, while Tone mode allows you to select a reference pitch. Use its on-board microphone to adjust acoustic instruments and its 1/4-inch input connector for electronic instruments. No matter what mode you use, the CM40 allows a wide range of calibration from A 430 to 450Hz, while its smooth, real-time display provides precise and accurate tuning. It also features a transposition setting that allows you to easily tune down your instrument.
The CM40 also functions as a metronome. Practice along with tempos ranging from 30 to 250 bpm using the tuner’s built-in speaker with volume control and 1/8-inch headphone jack. In Beat mode, you can choose from ten different time signatures. And by using the Rhythm function, each time signature contains nine rhythm variations for practicing a wide range of styles. You will master your timing, no matter the time signature or style of music you’re playing.
Full color display
Designed with a large, full color LCD display, as well as LED pitch/beat indicators, the CM40 can be easily used in any environment, including a dark stage. It also features an integrated kickstand for better viewing. Lastly, a convenient auto power-off function conserves the two included AAA batteries that power the CM40 if it is not in use for five minutes.
Samson’s CM40 Chromatic Tuner/Metronome’s versatile design helps to make it the ultimate tuning accessory that every musician will want in their gig bag.
- Full color LCD display and LED indicators
- Tone (manual) and Tuner (automatic) tuning modes
- Built-in mic for precise tuning
- Transposition setting
- Real-time response for tuning accuracy
- Pitch calibration ranges from A 430 to 450Hz.
- Metronome ranges from 30 to 250 bpm
- Ten Beat settings, each with nine Rhythm sub-settings
- Dynamic speaker with volume control
- 1/4-inch input and output connectors
- 1/8-inch headphone jack
- Built-in kickstand for better viewing
- Powered by two AAA batteries (included)
- Auto power-off function for maximum battery life