|Announcing the HA-40, a compact and dedicated tuner for Hawaiian instruments. The HA-40 supports a variety of tunings for the ukulele and steel guitar.
Korg, who has sold over twenty million tuners worldwide, has now created the HA-40, a dedicated tuner for the instruments of Hawaiian music; the ukulele, taken up by numerous people because of its beginner-friendly ease of playing, and the steel guitar, widely loved for its distinctive sound and performance technique.
In spite of its compact size, the HA-40 is a high-precision LCD tuner with a detection accuracy of better than +/-1 cent, allowing you to tune accurately. It's designed with the motif of a turtle, beloved in Hawaii as a guardian deity of the ocean.
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Detection Range: C1@bbbbb (24.500Hz)– C8 (4186.01 Hz): for a sine wave
- Reference Tone: UKULELE C (4G, 3C, 2E, 1A)、UKULELE G (4D, 3G, 2B, 1E)、STEEL-G Am7 (6G, 5C, 4E, 3A, 2C, 1E)、STEEL-G C6 (6C, 5E, 4G, 3A, 2C, 1E)、STEEL-G E7 (6B, 5D, 4E, 3G#, 2B, 1E)、STEEL-G B11 (6B, 5D#, 4F#, 3A, 2C#, 1E)、STEEL-G C13 (6A#, 5C, 4E, 3G, 2A, 1C)
- Tuning Mode: Meter mode (AUTO), Sound Out mode (MANUAL)
- Detection Accuracy: ±1 cent or better
- Reference Tone Accuracy: ±1 cent or better
- Connectors: INPUT jack (1/4” mono), OUTPUT jack (1/4” mono)
- Speaker: dynamic speaker (28 mm diameter)
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteries (3V)
- Battery Life: Approximately 85 hours (Meter mode, continuous A4 input, zinc-carbon batteries)
- Dimensions: (W) x (D) x (H) 100 x 67 x 17 mm / 3.94” x 2.64”x 0.67”
- Weight: 88 g / 0.19 lbs.
- Included: Items Two AAA batteries for verifying operation
- Options: Contact Microphone