Your trusted tuning solution. Highly visible and accurate clip-on tuners with dedicated clips. A diverse array of clip-on tuner/metronomes intended for orchestral instruments.
The Dolcetto Series of tuners are the latest orchestral instrument models in Korg's AW series of clip-on tuners, which can be clipped directly to the bell or other part of an instrument for convenient tuning. The lineup now includes three new models: the Dolcetto (AW-3M), which features all-around support for large or small orchestral instruments, the Dolcetto-T (AW-3T), which is optimized for attachment to a trumpet or trombone and the Dolcetto-V (AW-3V), with a special clip and dedicated mode for violin and viola. Choose the model that's suitable for your instrument.
The Dolcetto series is based on the high accuracy and sensitivity that you expect from Korg tuners, which have a long history of more than 35 years. Dolcetto series tuners feature a new type of display that is designed for excellent visibility. There's also a metronome function that you can use for rhythm training. The Dolcetto is a clip-type tuner/metronome that will be a constant companion to support your performance.
Clip-On Tuner/Metronome Features:
- Dolcetto features all-around support for large or small orchestral instruments, including a transposition function
- Dolcetto-T is optimized for use with the trumpet and trombone
- Dolcetto-V is equipped with a special clip and a dedicated mode for violin/viola
- Metronome function
- The high precision and sensitivity that you expect from Korg
- New type of display providing superb visibility that’s both bright and readable from any angle
- High durability that stands up to impact and aging
- Easy-to-understand operation, with buttons placed on the front
- Calibration function that supports all concert pitches
- The Auto Power-off function saves the battery even if you forget to turn off the unit.
- Memory backup function
- Limited-edition carrying pouch is included
- Scale 12-note equal temperament
- Range (sine wave) Chromatic: A0 (27.50 Hz) - C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Precision +/-1 cent
- Reference pitch A4 = 410 - 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Transpose range C, F, B-flat, E-flat
- Tempo range A quarter note = 30 - 252 per a minute
- Tempo accuracy ±0.1%
- Beat range 0 - 5 beats, duplet, triplet
- Tuner: Approximately 8 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
- Metronome: Approximately 8 hours (Metronome continuously operating, Tempo = 120, 4 beats, Sound)
- Dimensions: 56 (W) x 42 (D) x 34 (H) mm/ 2.20 (W) x 1.65 (D) x 1.34 (H) inch
- Weight: 30 g / 1.06 oz. (including battery)
- Accessories: CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 1 (for verifying operation)