Instant Drums for the Aspiring Musician
The Alesis DM Lite Kit with light-up LED pads will have any novice or accomplished drummer playing—and playing better—right away. All drum and cymbal pads are mounted to the pre-assembled, height-adjustable, 4-post rack, making set-up a snap. In addition to 200 sounds (fully accessible by external MIDI sources), the DM Lite Module contains a built-in drum coach offering play-along patterns and exercises to improve your skills. Through stereo 1/4" outputs, the DM Lite Kit can be easily connected to an amplifier or sound system to share your performance or an 1/8" headphone output is available for private practice. Plus, there is an 1/8" aux input that allows you to jam out to your favorite tunes from an external audio source. The DM Lite Kit can even connect to your computer via USB for integration with popular software recording programs and virtual instruments.
The DM Lite Kit includes a pre-assembled 4-post rack, with all drum and cymbal pads in place. Simply unfold the arms, position the pads and cymbals, and use the quick-release fittings to set the height to match your size and playing style—no tools required. The wiring snake connects all of the pads, cymbals, and pedals to the DM Lite module with one single, convenient connection. Plug in the DM Lite module, grab the included drumsticks, and start playing!
SERIOUS SOUND, PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE
The DM Lite module is loaded with 200 quality drum and percussion sounds (fully accessible by external MIDI sources), making up 10 ready-to-play kits that are selected to compliment multiple genres of music. Sounds are arranged into 10 ready-to-play kits. As great as they are, sounds are just the beginning. Inside the DM Lite module you’ll also find valuable extras. The built-in coach feature, 30 play-along music tracks, and an onboard click-track (metronome) add purpose to practice sessions and improve basic and advanced skills. The DM Lite module also provides an 1/8" stereo aux input, so you can listen, learn, and play along with lessons or jam to your favorite tracks stored in your computer, mobile device, or audio player. For making music with a computer, the DM Lite module benefits from a USB MIDI connection to allow use with popular audio recording software and virtual instruments. A headphone jack for private practice, plus 1/4" stereo outputs connect easily to a PA system, amplifier, or recording interface.
LED ILLUMINATED PADS
The DM Lite Kit includes four drum pads—one snare and three toms. Three cymbal pads are also provided—hi-hat, crash, and ride. When each pad or cymbal is hit, an internal blue LED lights up, adding a mini light show to any performance. Plus, the pads will also flash in response to the onboard patterns and drum lessons, providing visual reinforcement to every practice session.
CONTROL ON THE FLOOR
Two foot pedals complete the DM Lite Kit kit. The first is a hi-hat open/closed momentary control pedal. Second is a velocity-sensitive piezo-controlled kick trigger pedal. Unlike simple on/off kick pedals, this dynamic pedal translates the player’s force into volume, for a realistic kick-drum performance.
- Complete kit with pre-assembled rack has you playing in minutes
- LED Illuminated drum and cymbal pads enhance built-in learning features
- DM Lite drum module with built-in drum coach with play-along patterns and 30 songs
- 10 ready-to-play classic and modern kits—over 200 drum and cymbal sounds (fully accessible by external MIDI sources)
- 1/8" stereo aux input for jamming to your favorite tracks
- USB/MIDI connection for use with audio recording software and virtual instruments
- 1/4" stereo outs connect to any sound system
- 1/8" headphone out for private practice
- Includes drum sticks, all required cables, mounting hardware, and power supply
- DM Lite Drum Sound Module with Power Supply
- 7.5" Blue LED Illuminated Round Drum Trigger Pads
- 10" Blue LED Illuminated Triangular Cymbal Trigger Pads
- Hi Hat (x1) + Crash (x1) + Ride (x1)
- Hi-Hat Controller Pedal
- Provides Momentary Open/Closed Operation
- Kick Drum Trigger Pedal
- Velocity-Sensitive Internally Mounted Dynamic Piezo Sensor
- Preassembled 4-Post Rack with All Mounting Hardware
- Convenient Cable Snake and Required Cables
- Assembly Guide
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
DM Lite Module
- 1/4" main left and right outputs
- 1/8" stereo headphone output
- 1/8" aux input
- Trigger cable snake connector
- USB 2.0 MIDI port
- Power supply input